For 8 years running Canadian Lawyer Magazine has honoured us one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Law Firms in Canada. We are extremely proud to have been recognized for our expertise, hard work and commitment to our clients.
Over the past 2 years, we have continued to achieve outstanding results for our clients while taking leadership roles in community organizations and supporting worthy causes. Our lawyers
- have been honoured by the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association for lifetime contributions to the Personal Injury Bar
- were recognized as one of the Top 25 most influential lawyers in Canada by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- were named co-lead counsel in the National Opioids Litigation
- acted as counsel for the Canadian International and National Security Law Scholars in the Supreme Court of the United States in support of victims of terrorist attacks
- have taken on a mass tort against the Canadian government to protect our soldiers
- have started claims for injuries sustained by hundreds of vulnerable nursing home residents
- represent the Canadian Diplomats who have suffered Havana Syndrome while representing Canada in Cuba
- filed lawsuits on behalf of women who have suffered serious health issues after receiving Essure birth control implants
- filed a mass tort on behalf of those who have experienced devastating financial losses due to the side-effects of a brand name anti-psychotic drug
- launched a comprehensive consumer awareness campaign to better inform and educate Canadians about the risks of defective hernia mesh products
- launched a Canada-wide class action litigation against the makers of potentially fatal defective St. Jude Defibrillator products
- represented women who were diagnosed with overian cancer after using Johnson & Johnson talcum powder
- have represented clients involved in numerous high profile cases: OC Transpo Ottawa bus crash, Fly Jamaica plane crash, Toronto Van Attack, BPM Festival Shooting in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- have had a $4 million jury verdict upheld by the Court of Appeal
- are Certified Specialists in Civil Litigation, and recognized on the Lexpert and Best Lawyers lists of recommended experts in personal injury law
- were awarded the International Legal Marketing Association award for the Hernia Mesh campaign
- were awarded the 2018 Legal Marketing Association of Eastern Canada award for Advertising
- are the Founding Sponsor of the Out of the Rough Golf Tournament, which has raised over $1M for St Mike’s Head Injury Clinic.
- are proud to be Sole Sponsor of ThinkFirst Injury Prevention Strategy for Youth (TIPSY program)
How we can help
Our lawyers can help you pursue compensation for:
- Lost income
- Diminished future earning capacity
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Attendant care expenses
- Home modifications
Among the best in Canada
Since 2011 Canadian Lawyer Magazine rated us one of the top personal injury law firms in Canada. Why? With close to 20 years helping accident victims and their families, our firm understands the laws that affect your rights to compensation because we’ve helped shape those laws in favour of accident victims.
Among the best in Canada
Tell Us What Happened.
Our team of highly-trained lawyers are here to listen and help.
From the comfort of your phone, tablet or computer we’re available 24/7.
We’re available 24/7 for a free consultation.
FIRST TIME CALLERS
Complete our online form and we’ll get back to you within one business day.