Howie, Sacks & Henry is proud to support The Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton (BIAPH) Health Advocates Education Conference.
The conference featured speakers and panelists from the full spectrum of the health care industry including experienced and knowledgeable therapists, insurance adjusters and legal professionals.
HSH’s Tania Harris spoke on “How to work with insurers when presenting your clients’ need for the use of medical marijuana?”
Conference topics also included:
- Get to know what the L.A.T. has been saying about Treatment Plans and Attendant Care Benefits;
- Is concussion always outside of the MIG – What has the law been saying?
- Listen directly from Insurer Representatives with a Q&A period;
- Utilizing Social Media: The “New Surveillance”;
- Are you working together with insurers when presenting your clients’ need for the use of medical marijuana?
- fMRI and Overview of CAT Criteria in Brain Injury clients.