Personal Injury Lawyer and HSH Associate Kaitlyn MacDonell will be speaking at the 2019 LTD Conference held by the Ontario Trial lawyers Association (OTLA). The programme includes a range of speakers on the best practices and steps towards a successful trial.
- Case Law Update
- Canada Pension Plan Disability – An Overview
- Undertaking & Refusals Motions
- Solving Coverage Issues
- Limitations Update – Pepper v. Sanmina
- Mental Health-based Disability Claims
- Demonstration | Direct Examination of an Expert
- Relief from Forfeiture
- Collective Agreements – Public Sector Employees and the LTD Claim
- CPD Topic – How to be a Lawyer and a Human Being at the Same Time
- The Use of Functional Capacity Evaluations in Assessing Ability to Work
- Demonstration | Examination for Discovery of a Claims Adjuster
In particular, Kaitlyn will be speaking on the topic of Limitations Update – Pepper v. Sanmina.
When: Thu, September 19, 2019 | 9:15 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: Twenty Toronto Street Conferences & Events
CPD Credits: This program contains 0.5 Professionalism Hours. This program is eligible for up to 5.25 Substantive Hours.
For more details including how to register, click here.