Personal injury lawyer and HSH Associate Meghan Hull Jacquin will be speaking at an upcoming The Advocates’ Society CLE program on April 7, titled “Effective Advocacy at the LAT.”
This new program for the personal injury bar will feature key considerations for both plaintiff and defence counsel appearing before the License Appeal Tribunal (LAT).
Receive practical tips on preparing for each stage of the LAT and hear directly from the adjudicators and senior litigators on effective advocacy at the LAT.
• An Overview of the LAT: How Did We Get Here?
• Top Cases and Recent Trends at the LAT
• Preparing for the Case Conference: Do’s and Don’ts
• Best Practices in Preparing for the LAT Hearing
• Demonstration and Commentary: Effective Advocacy at the LAT
• The Adjudicators Speak: What You Need to Know
Date & Time: Friday, April 7, 2017 | 1 pm – 4 pm
Location: The Advocates’ Society Education Centre, 2700-250 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON or Live Webcast
Cost: Early Bird – $232.89 TAS Member or $304.08 Non-Member (special until March 3, 2017)
Agenda: Click Here.
Register or For More Information: Click Here.