Our fee structure will be explained to you in detail.
At Howie, Sacks & Henry, we recognize that after a serious accident, your finances can be compromised as well as your health, and we want to be part of the solution for you, not another problem. As a result, in most of our cases, we will not ask you for any upfront money to cover our fees.
Our fee structure will be explained to you in detail in your no cost consultation, but rest assured you will not have to pay any fees until we recover money for you. Unlike some firms who charge a flat fee no matter what the recovery or how much work or skill it took to achieve, our fees will fall within an anticipated range that will accurately reflect the work done on your file, the time spent, the complexity of the issue, the result we achieve, and other important considerations. We will review all the potential scenarios with you so there will be no surprises at the end of your case.
Howie, Sacks & Henry Client Bill of Rights
We recognize that you have a choice as to which lawyer is going to assist you. While many other lawyers might be happy to represent you, you need the very best representation to ensure you receive the compensation you rightfully deserve. While it is impossible to predict or guarantee the outcome of your case, at Howie, Sacks & Henry, we have established a Client Bill of Rights.
We promise to provide the following:
- Lawyers who work exclusively on behalf of seriously injured accident victims and their families, and do not do any work on behalf of insurance companies.
- Lawyers who are personally recommended to our clients by our peers in the legal community, doctors and other health professionals, Judges and members of the insurance industry, because of our focus on our clients’ particular needs and our determination to obtain the very best result in every case.
- A firm with over 100 years of collective personal injury experience developed from representing thousands of accident victims before you.
- A firm fully accessible by e-mail, fax or phone, with a toll-free number for clients outside the GTA and satellite offices around Ontario for your convenience.
- Lawyers, law clerks and staff who are passionate about their work and truly care about your needs.
- Lawyers, law clerks and staff committed to the highest level of customer service, who will always return your calls and emails within a reasonable time, answer your questions and address all your concerns with real solutions that help you.
- An open, transparent and fair fee structure that will be explained to you in our opening meeting, and confirmed in writing to prevent any possible misunderstanding.
- A full explanation of the details of any settlement offer in writing, including the fees you will be charged, before you have to make a decision about the offer.
Among the best in Canada
Since 2011 Canadian Lawyer Magazine rated us one of the top personal injury law firms in Canada. Why? With more than 30 years experience helping accident victims and their families, we understand the laws that affect your rights to compensation because we’ve helped shape those laws in favour of accident victims.
Tell Us What Happened.
Our team of highly-trained lawyers are here to listen and help.
From the comfort of your phone, tablet or computer we’re available 24/7.
We’re available 24/7 for a free consultation.
FIRST TIME CALLERS
Complete our online form and we’ll get back to you within one business day.