For 8 years running, because of your support, Canadian Lawyer Magazine has honoured Howie, Sacks & Henry by naming us one of the Top 10 Personal Injury Law Firms in Canada. We are extremely proud to have been recognized for our expertise, hard work and commitment to our clients.
Since that list was last published, we have not rested on our laurels. Over the past 2 years, we have continued to achieve outstanding results for our clients while taking leadership roles in community organizations and supporting worthy causes.
While you can click here to see more about what we have accomplished in the last 2 years, HSH lawyers –
- have been honoured by the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association for lifetime contributions to the Personal Injury Bar
- were recognized as one of the Top 25 most influential lawyers in Canada by Canadian Lawyer Magazine
- were named co-lead counsel in the National Opioids Litigation
- are co lead in the mass tort action acting for our vets and active duty soldiers against the Canadian Government
- have started claims for injuries sustained by hundreds of vulnerable nursing home residents
- have had a $4 million jury verdict upheld by the Court of Appeal
- are Certified Specialists in Civil Litigation, and recognized on the Lexpert and Best Lawyers lists of recommended experts in personal injury law
We need your help to ensure that accident victims learn about the work we do to assist those who have sustained life-changing injuries. Now more than ever, the results of this survey are important to help those vulnerable accident victims identify the true leaders in the profession.
The final list will be based on input from people like you, who have first-hand experience working with Personal Injury firms. It is important for members of our broader community to play a role in helping those vulnerable individuals find the best possible representation. We hope that we have done enough to earn your trust as one such firm.