Laleh completed her articles at a boutique civil and commercial litigation firm in downtown Toronto. She has since devoted her practice to personal injury litigation. Laleh is passionate about advocating, the legal profession, and combining legal practice with academia. Laleh speaks Farsi, Turkish, and Azari and is pleased to assist clients requiring communication in those languages.
Laleh has represented clients in court, on Motions and Trials in the Superior Court of Justice and Trials in the Ontario Court of Justice.
Laleh is an instructor of law courses at Seneca College, and in addition to having taught law courses at the University of Leicester, Laleh was also a caseworker for the Pro Bono Law Clinic at De Montfort University.
Laleh is the Alumni Coordinator for the University of Leicester and a member of the Mentorship Program of the university. She has been a student representative on the program management board of two law schools in the United Kingdom and a volunteer judge in client interview competitions in the United Kingdom.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Advocate’s Society
- Medico-Legal Society of Toronto
- Iranian Canadian Legal Professionals
Articling and Beyond Job Skills Workshop Conference, Panelist, Law Society of Upper Canada – November 2013
ZSA Careers Workshop, Guest speaker, Law Society of Upper Canada – September 2013
- Expert Witnesses: The Who, What, When And How Of Retaining Experts And Making Them Effective For You, HSH Blog, October 2016
- Real Estate Open Houses: Buyer Beware, HSH E-News, October 2016
- Driven From Distraction: Tips for Safe Driving, HSH Blog, May 2016
- More Cuts to Car Accident Benefits in Ontario, HSH E-News, May 2016
- Chronic Pain – Is it enough to get you out of the Minor Injury Guideline (MIG)?, HSH E-News, August, 2015
Ontario Justice Education Network – Grade 5 Mock Trial, Volunteer
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2013
- LLM, De Montfort University, United Kingdom, 2012
- LLB, University of Leicester, United Kingdom, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), Double Major: Philosophy and Psychology, University of Toronto, 2002