Never miss an issue!
The Howie, Sacks & Henry e-newsletters covers specific topics in personal injury law including legislative changes and current news that affects you. We archive each publication for your reference.
- April: HSH Claims Major Victory for Plaintiffs Injured by Unidentified Drivers
- March: Out with the Old and In with the New CPP Regime
- January: The Supreme Court of Canada Rules on Jurisdictional Issues
- October: Catastrophic Defined Finally?
- September: Optional Insurance Benefits and the Duty to Give Advice r
- August: Attendant Care and Economic Loss
- July: Wawanesa Labelled "Repeat Offender"
- June: Successful Arbitration
- May: SCC Decision: Van Breda v Club Resorts Ltd.
- April: Permission to Drive
- March: When A Claim can Be Issued or Arbitration Filed For
- February: Social Media Update
- January: A Victory for Fairness: Kusnierz v. Economical
- December Newsletter
- November Newsletter
- October Newsletter
- September Newsletter
- August Newsletter
- July Newsletter
- June Newsletter
- May Newsletter
- April Newsletter
- March Newsletter
- February Newsletter
- January Newsletter